“Life is not a race, but a journey to be savoured, each step of the way.” – Anonymous
In 2007, the New7Wonders Foundation and United Nations announced the winners of the 7 NEW WONDERS OF THE WORLD and naming the Pyramids of Giza from Egypt an honorary status being it’s the only remaining ancient wonder of the world from the original seven wonders.
Although, the result is based on popularity votes online or texting, it is still quite an achievement for me to be able to see the 7 Wonders of the World in this lifetime. I have a very weak passport (Philippine) so it is quite a big deal for me, sooo…get over it! Lol!
Here are the photos of my journey in chronological order and you may click the link for the full story of my journey for each wonder. I thank God for His provision and His WONDERful creations!
1. TAJ MAHAL, Agra India in 2009 – Click for full story at “A Magical Journey”
2. THE COLOSSEUM, Rome Italy in 2010 – Click for full story at “Making Something Out Of Nothing”
3. PETRA, Petra Jordan in 2013 – Click for full story at “Move On, Never Look Back”
4. GREAT WALL OF CHINA, Beijing China in 2014 – Click for full story at “Great Wall, Great Soul”
* PYRAMIDS OF GIZA, Giza Egypt in 2015 – Click for full story at “The Blood At Your Doors”
5. MACHU PICCHU, Peru in 2017 – Click for full story at “The World Is More Beautiful”
6. CRISTO REDENTOR, Rio de Janeiro Brasil in 2017 – Click for full story at “Don’t Let Fear Stand In Your Way”
7. CHICHEN ITZA, Yucatan Mexico in 2018 – Click for full story at “Rainbows After The Rain”
So what’s next?
Maybe complete the OTHER FINALISTS of the 7 Wonders and the other lists like 7 New Wonders of Nature and 7 New Wonders of Cities? Hmmmm…