“If you’ve got no love in your heart, you’ve got nothing… No dreaming, no story, nothing.”
– Magarri in movie Australia (2008)
I went around the city and it felt really great, it was one of those moments that you enjoy just being alone and appreciating all God’s creations around you. It was one of the moments that you are not really alone, but you feel God’s presence through His works. It was one of those moments you marvel the gifts of God around you to feel His love for you.
Adelaide is the perfect place in experiencing God’s provision. It is the capital of South Australia, and also known as the City of Churches (but it’s not the Churchcity) and Green City for having the reputation of having the most environmental friendly, clean and peaceful city.
These are the places you can visit around the city:
1. Rundle Mall / Street- it’s a shopping street actually, with shops and restaurants side by side and some art pieces ditributed along the street. This is the busiest street in the city where a lot of people just walking and relaxing on the benches.
2. Victoria Square – the centre of the city’s grid of one square mile, here you can find the Victoria’s Fountain and Queen Victoria’s statue. Around the square are prominent government offices, schools and churches and the Central Market.
3. Central Market – a major tourist attraction coz of it’s vibrant atmosphere, you can find multi-cultural products and food.
4. Light Square – very interesting square where you can see art pieces around it, it’s a good spot to relax and have your own quiet time :)
5. North Terrace Street – i walk along this street and found a lot of interesting buildings within Adeaide, especially to the CBD part…it’s good to people watch here too ;)
After strolling around, it was time for my flight to Perth and see my friends. I was looking forward to see them coz I have so many stories to share especially with my Clare Valley trip with Laurie and his family, and was hoping to inspire “some” of them about the wonders of the magic word called LOVE.
Everyday we receive countless love gifts from God, however our stubborn heart and egoistic mind often don’t pay attention at each expression of His love for us. If we begin each day we wake up, noticing the blessings we are receiving rather than what we don’t have, we can finally be aware and appreciate how special we are to God. And the next time you go out of your house, you’ll be forever grateful even just for the air your breathe or the sun that shines on you! Everything that surrounds you are gifts of love from Him.
As the movie line says, if you’ve got no love in your heart, you’ve got nothing…so if you’ve no God, you’ve got nothing, because God is love ♥